Note: This narration is extracted from the book of Imam Abu Ahmad Muhammad al-Hakimul kabeer an-Naysapuri (D. 378 A.H) titled “ Shi`ar Ashaabil Hadeeth” whose translation is an ongoing project on our website. This arabic passage from the book is taken from the existing online copies and has some copyist errors in it . I have amended the corrections in the English translation after verifying with the nuskha copy I obtained from Muhaddith Rafiq Taahir hafidhahullah and have pointed towards the errors in the Footnotes.
Abu Raja’ Qutaybah ibn Sa`eed (rahimahullah) said :
The pre-dominant statement of the Imams of Islam and (Ahlus) Sunnah (regarding their Belief) is that “
1) One should be satisfied with the decree of Allah ,
2) should submit (and obey) to his Ahkaam, and
3) patience upon what he commands;
4) Emaan (Faith) in the decree – both its good and bad
5) And to obey whatever Allah commanded and abstain from whatever he forbade
6) And to perform deeds with sincerity (for the sake of Allah )
7) To Abstain from arguing, suspicion and quarrelling or disputing in religion
8) To wipe over the socks
9) To aid the khalifah in his Jihad against the disbelievers
10) For you is the reward of Jihaad and for him is (the recompense of) his evil (if any)
11) (The validity ) To perform the congregation prayers of Friday and two Eid behind both a righteous or an evil person
12) It is the sunnah to perform the funeral prayer for any individual among the people of Qiblah (Muslims) who dies
13) Emaan constitutes of speech and action both
14) Emaan has various levels (as it increases and decreases)
15) Qur`an is the speech of Allah and we do not affix with certainty the position of anyone among the Muslims to be in Heaven or in Hell (except whom Allah and the Messenger of Allah specified with name)
16) And likewise we do not witness or testify for anyone among the people of tawheed (to be in heaven or hell) even if they commit major sins
17) And we do not consider anyone to be out of the fold of islam for committing any sins even if it be major sins except one who abandons prayer (on purpose)
18) And we do not revolt against the leaders with swords even if they cause oppression or is hostile
19) We are free from whoever among the Muslimeen holds the view of revolting against the rulers with swords
20) That the best of this Ummah after the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu `alayhi wa sallam) is Abu Bakr (then) `Umar (then) `Uthman (and then `Ali may allah be pleased with them all)
21) To Abstain from mentioning the flaws of the companions of Muhammad sallalahu `alayhi wa sallam
22) We do not mention any one of the companions in a bad light
23) and nor do we taunt or criticise any one of them
24) We believe in the matter of Ruwiyah (i.e. the believers will see Allah on Qiyamah) and to firmly believe and affirm in the (saheeh) ahadeeth that has come from the Messenger of Allah sallalahu `alayhi wa sallam in this regards.
25) To affirm and follow all the (authentic) traditions of the Messenger of Allah sallalahu `alayhi wa sallam except that narration which you know has been abrogated , then it’s abrogator will be followed
26) That the punishment of the grave is true
27) The scale (with which the deeds of the believers will be measured on qiyamah) is true
28) the pond of kawthar is true
29) the Intercession (for the sinful Muslims by those whom Allah permits on qiyamah) is true
30) The removal of a group from the fire is true
31) The emergence of dajjal before qiyamah
32) And the (punishment of) stoning is true 
33) If you see that a man loves (the scholars such as ) Sufyan at-thawri, Malik ibn Anas, Ayyoub as-sakhtiyani, `Abdullah ibn `Awn, Yunus ibn `Ubayd, Sulayman at-taymi and Shareek and Abal Ahwas, Fudayl ibn `Iyadh, Sufyan ibn `Uyaynah, Layth ibn Sa`eed, Ibn Mubarak, Wakee` ibn Jarrah, Yahya ibn sa`d, `Abdur rahman ibn Mahdi, Yahya ibn Yahya, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Ishaaq ibn Rahaawy, so know that he is upon the (rightly guided) way (Manhaj)
34) And if you see a man who says ” they are among the deluded (or doubtful) one’s then be warned against him and know that he is on another path (which is astray)
35) And if you see him calling them mushabbiha, then beware of him for he is a Jahmi !
36) And if he calls them Mujabbir then beware, for he is a qadari
37) Faith (Emaan) has various levels
38) Emaan consists of speech , actions and intentions
39) Prayer is from Emaan
40) Zakaat is from Emaan
41) Hajj is also from Emaan
42) To remove a harmful thing from the pathway is also from Emaan
43) We hold that the people (from Ahl al-qiblah) are from the believers near
us with regards to their affirmation (of faith) , in their hudood and inheritance and this (Mumineen) is what Allah has named them
44) But we do not and one should not testify that they are near allah  , without a doubt among the believers.
45) And neither do we say that our Emaan is the same as Jibrael and Mikaeel for their faith has already been (affirmed and) accepted
46) We do not pray behind a qadari, a rafidhi (shi`a) and a Jahmi
47) And whoever says that the verse (interp.) ” Verily i am Allah and there is no God worthy of worship besides me so worship me only” [Qur`an
Taha:14] is (not the speech of allah but) a creation then he has
without any doubt committed kufr because (in this verse) Allah did not command Musa to worship a creation
48) And it is known  Allah is above the seven heavens upon his Throne as he said ” Ar-rahmaan ascended above his throne” [Qur`an Taha 5]
49) Heaven and Hell are from the creation and will not perish
50) And prayer is obligated from Allah and it is mandatory along with all its rukoo` and sujood and qir`aat
End of Translation. The chain of this narration as Saheeh
 I inquired with Muhaddith Rafiq taahir hafidhahullah about this, as the online Nuskha and pdf versions show that the wording is
however he responded that after analyzing it’s nuskha we come to know that the copyist did not put the nuqtah for the alphabet “Jeem” and “Khaa” even previously, thus he left out the nuqta and it became ar-rahimu, but actually it is ar-rajamu and this is also affirmed by the nuskha of Hafidh Zubayr `Ali zaee rahimahullah. I confirmed with his students on the same and will update on my blog www.fahmalhadeeth.blogspot.com for the same. So what is available widely online is an error.
 Here the printed version online says “`Abdullah ” but this is again an error. It is actually ” `indallah” i.e near Allah or with Allah
 the word “Ya`rifa” emphasis the but natural, but obvious, a common sense fact that Allah has to be above the heavens and not everywhere as the Jahmiyoon say.
I have uploaded this Nuskha on my media fire account , which can be downloaded from: https://www.mediafire.com/?hgxgg59775jjzt1
Please share the benefit and remember me and my parents in your prayers.
May Allah have mercy on the man who shows me my faults.
[Ref: A statement attributed to `Umar radhiallahu anhu in Sunan ad-Darimee 1/506 or 1/166 or # 675 with a weak chain and Ahmad Shaakir (ed.), ar-Risalah of ash-Shaf`ee, P: 73 footnote no. 8 See Dr. Muhammad Adhmi’s book titled “ The history of the quranic text page 20 ]
For corrections please e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org